::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Monday, March 29, 2004


Besok udah harus masuk lagi sekolah... malesssssssss. Sampe udah ngga tau lagi apa aja yg harus dikerjain saking banyaknya. Kalo dipikir2, spring break gua ngapain aja sih? Heran. Rasanya ngga banyak ngapa2in. Senin: Isobune, nonton Identity. Slasa: Gilroy. Rabu: belanja & dinner Kokkari. Kamis-Jumat: camping. Sabtu: gym, nonton Ladykillers, Ruby Sky. Hm. Not a very productive week. Well, at least I got some of the calls made--turned out I don't really enjoy it. Pagi2 di SJ ngga ketemu En2, kyny sibuk sama project. Ha. Talked with Ko Jeffrey though, which was weird coz he seemed so quiet before. And Ko Rudy.... always with his trademark laugh ^_^ Hm. Pertama kali clubbing *_*. I wish I could see myself dancing yesterday. Wanna know what I looked like... I just can't stop being self-conscious, especially coz there were ppl I know. Wah tapi malu juga, masa dibilang "e***is"... which part??? Agh. Malu2in. Kalo ditanya suka ngga, mmm..... lumayan lah ya. I'd prefer "structured" dancing, I guess.... maybe it's just my tendency to observe first and do it "by the rules". Really really worried about Iv. Errrrm dunno what to do. Called twice but got no answer.
Rlynn wandered here @ 3/29/2004 09:31:00 AM
|