::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Friday, March 05, 2004


Saw a guy arrested near memorial glade with THREE police guarding him! wonder what he did.... (he was seated on the grass with stuff and clothing scattered around) Still have a cloud hanging over my consciousness, like standing at a distant point, peering into my mind and trying to figure out what I am thinking. Section today was interesting. Birth order and attachment theory of personality. Harus check sama mum nih: what was I like as a kid? Apa bakal predict my present personality? ^_^ will be interesting CPU officer meeting today at 8........ nervous but trying not to think about it... a lot of what ifs: "what if they can't understand my chinese?" "what if I can't understand their chinese?" "what if I don't know what to do?" arrrrrrrr.... better wait and see and not let this anxiety surface and get a breath of air, or else I'll be swallowed by it.
Rlynn wandered here @ 3/05/2004 07:12:00 AM
|