::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Saturday, March 27, 2004


Thank you, ppl, for the camping experience! To all the guys who endured drenching rain to build fire and BBQ, to all the girls who prepared food, to everyone who gave me happy memories, and to Iche who watched the stars with me. Let's go again some time! (sans la pluie, bien sur) Feels so good after swimming ^_^ I hope the durian sticky rice won't put back the fat I (hope I) managed to burn in that 45 minutes immersed in icy water. I just love being in water, somehow makes me feel peaceful, without a care for the world. Freud would say it's the longing to be back in mother's womb hahahaha. I forgot THREE birthdays this month! Can't believe it! Sorry, guys.... really really sorry.
Rlynn wandered here @ 3/27/2004 12:38:00 PM
|