::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Tuesday, March 30, 2004


"To walk in the dreams of heart and mind" Sometimes it's hard to remember our dreams, our ideals, our silent promises that we make, because reality rips dreams apart. And because reality requires concreteness, a body, while dreams can only stay in the shimmering realm of thought. It's wrong. It should be that the two worlds can merge so we won't be torn apart in choosing our paths. "Tears are forgotten dreams crystallized" Maybe, because I walk too long in stark reality, I forgot to blend the pastel colors of dreams to soften the harsh B&W of reality. Or maybe it's just that I have forgotten my dreams, letting it lay dormant too long. I wish for peace.
Rlynn wandered here @ 3/30/2004 02:06:00 AM
|