::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Monday, March 15, 2004


Today not feeling very well... I know I'll be sick if I don't get enough sleep soon... Is this vodka effect? ^_^ Didn't tell anybody yesterday but I felt a bit dizzy after the orange-vodka blend. did I get a bit high? Don't think so but still, that dizziness must mean something... agh.... didn't say a word about it at SJ today coz not sure what they'll say to that. I'm not in a mood to accept criticism... =b Felt really bad for O&M. Why do love hurt so much? And to think that I have caused hurt too, I just... dunno... why can't we have it right the first time and have it forever? I feel overwhelmed with assignments and to-do's. This coming week will be passing by very slowly...
Rlynn wandered here @ 3/15/2004 11:23:00 AM
|