::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Thursday, March 25, 2004


Umm diajak dinner sama en2. Apa nih? Same-sex date??? 0_~ Mentang2 jomblo dua2nya. I'm amazed at how much more I haven't discovered from my friends. It seems that I find something new about them everyday. When I thought I'm a good enough mind-reader, a good enough 'buffer' (don't know a better word).... these days I find it in the people I thought unlikely to have that 'quality'. I admire those who flaunt it not but have a golden heart inside. This world is huge and I still have a lot to learn. After some introspection, I find that I strive too much to be liked by other people. So much so that at first I overlook flaws in others but eventually spotting more and more problems, more and more traits that I don't like.... Been trying to tell myself to remove the beam in my eyes first before commenting about the speck in others'...... I just realized that I'm quite a jerk toward people...
Rlynn wandered here @ 3/25/2004 09:11:00 AM
|