::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Tuesday, March 09, 2004


Wireless connection not working at home (apa karena nyolong? =b), in Bechtel now whiling away time waiting for 2 o'clock class. Yesterday i had fun. Especially having dinner with M in DC. (Bye bye my diet plan.... T_T) That guy was weird, though..... well, it's not like I'm going to meet him again, so what the heck. Hm I have to sort out to-do stuff but the old demon of procrastination kicked in as always, creeping stealthily until my will is completely overtaken. argh. suddenly remember Diane's comments about my essay for AGS scholarship.... something about my triumph over procrastination -_-" I guess she was right after all. Ugh. Especially don't wanna think about finding a restaurant right now. Told Joni I'm not made for organizing events, and right now I feel like I'm waist-deep in reluctance.... so hard to force myself even to THINK about it... ugh ugh.
Rlynn wandered here @ 3/09/2004 01:47:00 AM
|