::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Thursday, April 08, 2004


Here I am, sitting all by my lone self in the desolate room 5310 of the reverred Tolman Hall, waiting for the princess charming to come and lift the burden of experiment away from my shoulder. ... The point being: what's the point of running an experiment if there's only one participant signed up? I'm quite amazed at how my body can sustain prolonged lack of sleep AND an abnormal sleep cycle to boot. (I know I shouldn't say this but I should've fallen sick or at least not feeling well but I'm actually feeling quite okay....) By this time of the semester, all homeworks have flown out the window, all motivation have dwindled to Lilliputian size, and thoughts of summer have conquered my gray matter. Pimple on my nose. Bad. Runny nose and incessant sneezing. Got used to it. Thoughts of weekend. Yaay!!!
Rlynn wandered here @ 4/08/2004 02:31:00 AM
|