::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Friday, April 16, 2004


Hohoho... finally found out how to upload pics. Stupid of me not to think of checking blog forums before. Spent my whole afternoon ruminating about blogs. Then skipped my socio class (not because of paper, it turned out I'm not that conscientious) but coz I felt I'm getting irritable and probably would be better to just go home and sleep. I'm sooo behind my work. I need to make more calls this weekend, and have to remember to buy plane ticket home.
Rlynn wandered here @ 4/16/2004 01:29:00 PM
|