::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Monday, April 05, 2004


http://www.idealpartner.org.uk/ipbi/WhatJob.asp Quite surprisingly accurate... although after inputting other ppl's data, turned out that it has many too similar stuff. But some are near enough reality and not too far from fantasy to be believed ^_^ Wu~uut wu~uut..... customized signs from the milkshakes... ahahaha mine would be flat circles.... =b Went to Verde, ooooh the milk tea, mmmmm... Masa dikira orang Korea??? (Lucu juga sih abisnya dia nanya langsung temennya IN FRONT OF me, "siapa tuh?" hahahahha) Am I walking too fast in my life? Eyes straight ahead without taking in what I passed by. Experiences, people, stories... sometimes I just take those for granted. To think about it, I'm not sure anymore how to live LIFE. It might not be enough just following the current of the river. I might have to look ahead in case of peril or obstacles... I just don't know what to look for, what I want, who I want to be, in the future. I don't know where I'll be standing 20,30 years from now. I'm living my NOW, but I started to think that I might have to plan for my future NOWs, too... just dunno where to start. Being average in everything is tough. I don't have a burning passion for any single thing in life, haven't found any thing I'd be willing to give my life fighting for it. Is it just not enough persistence, or is it a low threshold of boredom? I'd like to think that I simply haven't come across it, that in the future I will surely find it--but that's wishful thinking, isn't it? Like thinking that my soulmate will definitely appear in the future and I won't miss it.
Rlynn wandered here @ 4/05/2004 07:57:00 AM
|