::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Sunday, May 16, 2004


Ha. These two days I've begun to feel the fog of dread descending, enveloping, paralyzing me... I'm immobilized. Deep inside me there's a sluggish effort to break free, but Procrastination has gripped me firm between his claws. I know that every day that I pass without doing anything will only add to the to-do list that's already piling high, threatening to bury me, but the outside me seems not to realize the growing darkness of Deadlines that's gnawing at my conscience. (sounds like a twisted horror manga scene ^_^) Hahhh..... I should stop complaining and start doing some action to fix my situation..... But first, here's what happened today: woo~hooo! well hahaha thanks to smurf, I will still write in English... ^_^ I feel like shit today... grease, stink, dirt, tiredness all blended into one 'me'. But the SUPC was great. Why doesn't Cal have a motivated Psi Chi ppl like Stanford? I went there this morning prepared to spend the day all by my lone self, but then met Emmanuelle on my out of elevator (of all places!) It was nice to see a familiar face. Carmen did a really good job in her presentation (after rehearsing twice...=b). I am awed again by people's accomplishments. They really now what they're doing. And me? Hmm..... but I found out that some of the researches presented were done for a project class, which I think is the equivalent of Psych 101 in Cal... so I'm looking forward to the class ^_^ I even thought of taking it in regular semester so I could really spend time doing the research. I still think the gender difference effect in evaluating people is interesting... maybe I should find a theory that can explain it.
Rlynn wandered here @ 5/16/2004 09:31:00 AM
|