::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Thursday, May 06, 2004


I love gazing at the sky; at the dusk sky filled with creeping light, at the morning sky with the soft hues of awakening, at the cloudy sky with rolling fluffy clouds, at the stormy sky jagged with thunders and drenched with rain, at the purple-golden-reddish-blue tinged dawn sky, and at the twilight sky dotted with stars with their queen the moon..... Because they're different faces of the same entity, ever changing yet always stationary, a permanent presence in my life. The sky reminds me that everything, everything is ultimately only one. Because the sky is so vast, so high, so unreachable, so tranquil. Looking at they sky, I cease needing to Be. I find stillness of Mind, contentment of Heart. Memandang langit, waktu terasa memelan, terhenti di udara. Yang ada hanya desah lembut hati, kepuasan tanpa nama, kedamaian sementara. To romanticize things, I can say that maybe I had a glimpse of eternity ^_^ But I don't want to be grandiose. I still don't know why I like the sky so much. Last night I slept for 11 hours..... !!!!! A luxury for me these days. But why do I still have blisters on my tongue? Ugh now I speak like a snake, with a slight hiss.... Na udah ngisi friendtest. Mengecewakan. Masa cuma dapet 40?? Malu, na, malu..... ampun deh. Masa buku fav, philosophy/science??? Baru ganti belahan rambut jadi di tengah. Abis kalo ngeliat diri sendiri di kaca akhir2 ini rasanya tembem pisan... -_-" so I'm trying to conceal some of the "cheekiness" with hair ^_^ Sejauh ini sih ngga ada yg sadar, tapi cuek amat. Setidaknya menurut gua jadi lebih mending.
Rlynn wandered here @ 5/06/2004 05:18:00 AM
|