::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Monday, May 03, 2004


It's 1.30 am and I'm not feeling sleepy at all... Been talking with a lot of people and feeling better because I am not judged by what I've done. Feeling so warm to know that they see me as I am, happy when I'm happy and not imposing their standards on me... It just feels so... liberating... that I don't have to worry about compromising myself to fit into society's template. I've been speaking against hypocrisy but I guess I've been a victim to it, if unknowingly.... I am so blessed with my friends. Thanks milkshakes, thanks minigan, thanks yung... for your unconditional acceptance and concern. This is for all of you: I twirled and swirled across the dance floor, poised I stretched and jumped across the dance floor, balanced with grace and dignity 'Cause I know If I fall I'll still have you sitting, not leaving, cheering for me 'Til I finish this dance called Life Right. Now I HAVE TO start doing my homework *sob* I am so much a procrastinator.... I've been telling myself the whole day that I'll at least start on my reading/movie for Psych or my research for Socio... in the end, still nothing happens... as usual. *muted sob* Go away, sloth! I banish thee to the river Styx so I may forget thine existence... (yeah, if only I can do that) I'm missing Na. I want her to fill out the friendtest but she hasn't. En2's leaving next week. Won't see her again until the 28th (and that's IF we see each other in Bandung...) She's going to cut her hair tmrw with Nana. Aww I also wanna go! Wanna change my hairstyle and have a new look. Everybody's been saying I'm better off with short hair, so I guess there's no point in growing it anymore, is there? But then I was vetoed... hiks... guess I won't go, then... anyways, I'd still have to get Danijela's leave to miss class tomorrow... so I'm most probably not going... but still, hiks. Why are people so prejudiced against short-haired girls?
Rlynn wandered here @ 5/03/2004 03:32:00 PM
|