::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Wednesday, May 12, 2004
--:: MWA? ::--

mwa? mwa? hmmm... dunno how to spell it really.... mooeuh? meuh? mmmhh? it's supposed to be "what?" in korean... that's my current attitude... "mwa?" i've been walking around campus only half-conscious all day long, a fog hanging over my mind, drugged by gross lack of sleep (slept for roughly 40 minutes last night).... "mwa?" really can't think of any coherent thing to post up here right now, so I'd better stop "mwa"ing and continue proof-reading my essay.... be back soon.
Rlynn wandered here @ 5/12/2004 03:53:00 AM
|