::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Wednesday, May 05, 2004


Now when I read my entries, I don't know anymore what my blog's genre is. Alternating between my pathetic attempts at poetry and Freudian free associations and even daily journals... Are you confused? Coz I am. What's the use of wanting people to visit my blog? Vanity I guess. Blah.
Rlynn wandered here @ 5/05/2004 05:27:00 AM
|