::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Tuesday, May 25, 2004


wow... been some time since I last updated my blog... I was a knot of numbness the past week. Lemme describe half of it: I've got finals on Wed, Thu, and Fri; two finals and two papers, actually. And (as can be seen from my previous entries) I've been procrastinating til the last minute, so basically I didn't study for both exams until approx. 4 hours before it =b I didn't even care how I did on them, I was just numb. (Honestly I don't think I'll get an A for my socio, even after they study session with Tata and Paul... hm but until now I'm still not feeling really bad about it) the papers basically took me one hour per page, complete with drafting and proofreading (I didn't do much of both actually) Sleep chart: 4 hours on Tue. 2.5 hours on Wed, thanks to the morning call. 4.5 hours on Thu, awoke to Tanto's call at 12.30 (!!!!!) I planned to sleep only from 8-10. 4 hours on Fri. 4,5 hours on Sat. One word: phew. But surprisingly I don't feel too tired, just want to get everything done. Especially GB. It didn't go very well but I'm not feeling about it anymore. My collage (which printed out real nice) was ruined after being torn and mauled as a failed jigsaw puzzle. Siswi gathered up the remains of it and took it home :) I didn't even buy anything for Hans' graduation!! Hiks. Saying I didn't have time would only be a lame excuse... And nothing for Elisa, Diana, Sunny, or Owen either.... hiks hiks. I missed Yenny and Elaine's graduation, and I didn't even call Alvin once to check on him! Hiks hiks hiks.
Rlynn wandered here @ 5/25/2004 01:20:00 AM
|