::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Tuesday, June 08, 2004


phew... been some time since my last post. dunno why but lately just feeling blue.. no drive to do anything and just sit around. sounds like a big waste of time even to myself.... Why haven't we arrived at the age of telepathic communication? So we can be in touch anytime anywhere without needing a medium. HUH. I have a system of defense mechanism that works TOO well it irks me sometimes. When I feel that I SHOULD have felt something--anger, distress, regret--I don't. I just don't think and it dissolves into a gray area. When I want to look back to the event and make myself FEEL, I can't. I was... bounced away from that memory. The pathway's been short-circuited. Maybe this is why I don't seem to have any problems to 'curhat' away. I don't need a trash 'coz I have an internal black hole that swallows everything. I feel like a heartless robot. On the lighter side: I think it even affects my short-term memory =b The black hole's growing..... awww nooo.... I hate being sick. (This is totally irrelevant, but I just really don't wanna be sick now... I wanna eat krupuk!!! And duren!!! T_T)
Rlynn wandered here @ 6/08/2004 07:37:00 PM
|