::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Sunday, June 27, 2004
--two kinds of humans, two kinds of love--

Apologies to ijustwrite.... here comes the english translation of my previous post ^_^ Imagine a world, simple and true. There exists two kinds of humans only. I'm an idealist. Who believes in the goodness of the world; who believes in love, and dream. I believe, we walk and wander in the maze of life to have both love, and dream. Now or then in the end of it all. Imagine a world, simple and true. There exists two kinds of humans only. In that world, love too comes only in two ways. Those who believe in soulmates. And those who trust that love needs time, wind and rain, and wear and tear. Imagine a world, simple and true. There exists two kinds of humans only. Thee, which? Is there love for me out there? Do I have to strive and stretch? Or do I need only to open the gates of my heart for him who already knocked? I'm a dreamer. Naive, simple and true. Who dreams only to be happy. And if God grants it, to reach the stars in the skies above... poem taken from neenoy
Rlynn wandered here @ 6/27/2004 08:04:00 AM
|