::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Monday, July 05, 2004
--one fine day--

One fine day in July: The sound of birds chirping, dancing amid the softly swishing branches of summer willows. Outside. The caressing rays on sunlight sprayed the different hues of green leaves and the hills beyond alight with a warm glow. Outside. The idle breeze whispered of sea winds and faraway places and stories, and flirted with the shy pink flowers. Outside. Inside, what I hear are the faint chirp, what I see is mere shadows of the light, and the trail of dead leaves the wind left behind. And I am locked inside, banished and alone, alone with my lonely heart and the faded yellow pillow I'm holding tight.
Rlynn wandered here @ 7/05/2004 06:39:00 AM
|