::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Friday, July 02, 2004
--a poem from faraway time--

Dunno why I'm writing THREE posts in one sitting. Just felt the mood's appropriate ^_^ A friend once asked, why I write in such melancholy tones and colors. I didn't have anything to answer. Because generally happiness is considered the norm for normal people. But it is when I plunge into the pulsating quicksand of melancholy that I feel most intense. The feeling, the emotion, the memory; all surging within me and I become me. Honest to myself. Maybe THAT's what's wrong with me. I'm too concentrated in peeling off my personas that I can't focus on life and other people living in it. I think this would illustrate what I'm feeling: Seberapa jauh Kubawa langkah menapak Menembus kabut hening Rajutan kisah bisu Mengapung Melayang Meniti waktu abadi Now, in English, though please forgive my translation. I don't think it sounds even near the original Indonesian: How much further Do I tow my steps through silent wisps of mist Yarns of muted tales Floating Hovering Traipsing on eternal time
Rlynn wandered here @ 7/02/2004 03:17:00 PM
|