::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Friday, July 23, 2004
--postscript--

Just an additional note to my posting below: I shouldn't be here writing journal entry, I'm supposed to be studying! So many stuff to do, too many distractions, so little time, so little organizing potential in me... lethal combination. I might be going down to LA this weekend with some friends. Hmm.... don't really know them very well but I sure could use some travelling ^_^ I'm just really doubtful about my talent in socializing. I tend to be boring to talk with. Well... let's just see as it goes.   I crashed somebody's car two days ago in Haas parking lot. It was plain dumb and I felt (FEEL) so stupid!!!!! (Notice the tiny tiny font?) Now burdened with insurance and estimates problem....
Rlynn wandered here @ 7/23/2004 05:28:00 AM
|