::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Thursday, July 08, 2004
--starting summer--

Last week was the border-post where I had my last respite..... this week onward's going to be hella crazy. Turned out I don't know a speck about business finance. I'd need to start organizing my time so I won't be scrambling to pick up semester-length material at the end of this 6-week. (Somehow, though, I still have the feeling that I'd still be my old laid-back self ^_^ especially coz I'm never left alone in my room anymore .^_^.) I might like finance a lot. Probably coz it's something new for me and I need to turn the wheel in my brains working--for a change. So, about last week: watched Spiderman2 on Wednesday. Quoting Elaine: "it's a good 'bad' movie". Full of cliches but directed in such a way to make us love it nevertheless. Then watched Shrek2 and The Terminal on Friday. Thought The Terminal would be boring--how interesting could a movie of a stranded 'Krakozhian' in an airport be?? Turned out that good script + good actor - boring setting = great movie. Made me remember [ガラスの仮面] の Maya Kitajima. Recently have no mood for creative writing. Need to be either mopey or gloomy or wistful or just plain miserable to trigger the acivation of that mood -_-"
Rlynn wandered here @ 7/08/2004 12:59:00 AM
|