::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Tuesday, July 13, 2004
--two flowers--

I have a flower inside me. Waiting for the right time to bloom. Petals closed, nectar intact and pure inside. There's also a bee inside me. Waiting for the flower to bloom. Waiting, and waiting. For the flower to open and let it in. So it can spread the flower's seed to all the world and more. I have another flower inside me. Full of thorns, black with poison. Ready to sting when the world is cruel. When this flower blooms... the other flower will die. And with it will die the innocence, the sweetness, the gladness, the love inside me. How the bee wishes for the pretty flower to bloom.
Rlynn wandered here @ 7/13/2004 11:17:00 PM
|