::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Thursday, August 12, 2004
--cramming--

Ahhhhhh.... in the middle of studying.... (You'll see a general grumbling in this blog, in regular interval, during semester time... that's when you know that I have an extremely heavy-load of paper due the next day... or final exams) ^_^ haven't been able to remedy this bad habit. Tomorrow's last day of class! YAYY! After that, TWO weeks of nothing! YAYY! Might go to LA or Vegas for an extended second date ^_^ YAYY! (but I have to pass 3 finals first...... I'l save my 'yayy!'s for later...) I've been pretty neurotic these last few days. Like some nerve had gone haywire and sent off erratic signals to my brain. Not feeling like myself. Getting cranky and irritated out of the blue, like a rusted puppet in need of some oiling (what oil, for me?) Spacing out, getting even more careless than usual (I 'lost' my wallet twice in two days), and sometimes being real self-focused. Bleargh. (I like that 'bleargh' sound. I think I got it from Elaine's blog ^_^) What's wrong, me? Anyways. Gonna get back to textbook. T_T wish me luck tomorrow.
Rlynn wandered here @ 8/12/2004 01:35:00 PM
|