::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Saturday, August 07, 2004


Teman baikku, tempatku menitipkan sepotong hatiku, terima kasih untuk selalu ada di sana. I don't have to say a word to you You seem to know whatever mood I'm going through Feels as though I've known you forever You can look into my eyes and see the way I feel and how the world is treating me Maybe I have known you forever Amigos para siempre means you'll always be my friend Amigos per sempre means a love that cannot end Friends for life not just a summer or a spring Amigos para siempre I feel you near me even when we are apart Just knowing you are in this world can warm my heart Friends for life not just a summer or a spring Amigos para siempre --Amigos Para Siempre, Andrew Lloyd Weber Just knowing you're there has helped me sail through storms. I don't need Fate, now that I have you.
Rlynn wandered here @ 8/07/2004 02:42:00 PM
|