::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Friday, September 03, 2004
--shimmers of you--

Wow. Been some time since my last post. By the way, my last post was written on that date, but I've been keeping it as a draft until yesterday ^_^ I was wanting to get more thoughts on that but never got there and the topic got stale, bulldozed by some other more recent stuff =p So anyways, this week we have a long weekend for Labor Day, and I'm going camping to Lake Tahoe. Don't know whether to be excited or scared. Excited that I'm finally going SOMEWHERE--I've been stuck home all summer--or scared because I don't really know anybody there. Just got a ticket for speeding at 101 North (I was only going 80 mph!!!!!) That officer gave me no mercy--my first citation was officially issued. Ugh. Another dent on my bruised-and-battered DMV record. My eyes seek for your shadow knowing that it would be in vain you're not there My skin tingles with memory of your caress knowing that only the wind will pass you're not there My heart yearns but could not find Your voice, your hand, your shoulder, your eyes... And it crumbled perforated shattered And left me dazed, hollow, longing for you
Rlynn wandered here @ 9/03/2004 04:48:00 PM
|