::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Thursday, December 09, 2004
--di tengah hujan dan kabut--

I felt kinda sad today. Walking among the trees, the air slightly opaque from the rain, suddenly it dawned on me that this week would be the last days I'll walk Berkeley's paths as a student. I won't be here next year. I won't be walking Strawberry Creek to Tolman anymore. (FYI: Strawberry Creek's the little forest-y path from North Gate to Tolman Hall ^__^) I'll be... I don't know. Somewhere else. And I felt a blob of melancholy, just at that single moment in time. Then it's gone. I really like Berkeley. "It's NOT ghetto," I'd always tell those don't-know-better college students. It's not. I like exploring its maze of worn winding path, I'll always be awed by the main library, and I like looking at the throng of students as diverse as the rainbow spectrum. Am I a geek? Maybe. Maybe even a country bum. But I love Berkeley's laid-back unpretentiousness. Its understated intelligence. But the melancholy and quiet wonder was just like *flicker* and gone. Then I wondered some more at such absence of wonder.
Rlynn wandered here @ 12/09/2004 11:36:00 AM
|