::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Friday, February 18, 2005
--independent woman--

I'm writing this in Hotel Marlowe, Cambridge, MA. A VERY nice boutique hotel. (And, most importantly, it's FREE.... hahaha I'm so Asian. I just like free stuff) Took a flight this morning from SFO, direct to Boston Logan airport. (Which, I can't help adding here, is also FREE ^_^ man I'm soo Asian...) "I'm so Asian" is that a Californian phrase only? I don't mean to make a prejudiced insinuation, but I picked that line from friends at Cal. Along the same line, Indonesians would say "Cina loe!" ("You Chinese!"). Then again, an aunt used to tease me for being "Jewish", meaning the same thing: cheapskate. Where do those come from? Anyways. Just came back from dinner at the Harvard Square, a Mexican joint called Border Cafe. Man, I ate for two people. Blackened catfish fajita with jambalaya. Mmmm. All the tables around me was full with couples, and I was all by my lonely self. Damn. Hahaha. Been too long since I last ate alone. Felt pretty good actually--went strolling around afterwards, waiting for the food to be partially digested so I won't go to sleep with bulging stomach tonight. Going to head for Borders to do some studying. Wish me luck for tomorrow.
Rlynn wandered here @ 2/18/2005 11:53:00 AM
|