::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Saturday, February 19, 2005
--never thought it would come to this--

Fuck it. I'm out of school yet here I am, posting ANOTHER entry about my procrastination. I thought grumbling-on-my-blog-when-I'm-supposed-to-be-studying days are over, left far behind me when I said goodbye to school, but here I am... just can't resist the temptation of writing ^_^ 'Kay... so here's the usual stuff: "Why am I here while I'm supposed to be studying for my interview???? Arggghh!" There's only ONE substitute word: 'interview' for 'midterm/final'. Fuh... I really have to get studying. Later.
Rlynn wandered here @ 2/19/2005 12:36:00 AM
|