::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Wednesday, April 20, 2005
--mark.me.asyours--

kali ini bukan tentang sampah. It's about me now, about spring and love and me in their midst. I had thought of it as pink petals and constant flutters. As taking a walk in the beach and watching sunsets. All the time I would have sparkles in my eyes and a spring in my steps. kali ini tentang kehidupan nyata. Real life, and all that it entails, can be a harsh world for a dreamer-- a dreamer like me. So I need a splash of sense-- and I think I do have that. dan aku yang berjalan di tengah kemacetan arus hidup. Now I have that kind of complacency where satisfaction is not fiery sparks of flame. I have the buoyancy of a leaf that floats on still water: without expectation or anxiety. I don't need heady intoxication, if I could always stay in this tranquil state of mind. ditemani rasa tanpa kata, mata yang mengerti tanpa perlu menghunjam. My heart has a fluffy core, that contains all emotions in pastel colors: everything in moderation, no bold accents or fluctuating hi-lo. It's its placid consistency, it calm understanding, that brought me to my knees. My spring has withstood summer, fall, and winter.
Rlynn wandered here @ 4/20/2005 03:13:00 AM
|