::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Wednesday, June 15, 2005
--stranded at Changi--

I'm heading home. Feels weird to be so suddenly wrestled away from my daily life in the States. Will give friends a big surprise (already did for the friends in the States.... sorry guys for not letting you know earlier, I don't have any way to know it's gonna be this way either. Things were H-E-C-T-I-C) Now at Changi, waiting for my flight. Been here for... almost 6 hours now. I miss my car already. I hope Bandung will not be too hot.
Rlynn wandered here @ 6/15/2005 07:57:00 PM
|