::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Saturday, August 13, 2005
--Got hot laptops whoot whoot!--

Hahaha I'm still heady from the hot deals... This morning I browsed Fat Wallet (I forgot what I originally wanted to look up), and found a thread for Sony Vaio, 1.6GHz Centrino, for $612 at Office Depot. So I was hooked, but couldn't really find any justification to buy myself a brand new notebook coz my dear PowerBook is still working 'okay'... After some reasoning, I decided that I could by one for my sister instead, since hers is dead anyway ^o^ (The length that girls would go to to avoid missing out on a good deal.... *sigh*) When we went to OD, though, we found ANOTHER deal: HP 1.73GHz Centrino, 1GB memory, 100GB HD, for $689... (the Vaio was out) But the only unit left was the display. So we went home. I checked every OD store online, LA area and SF Bay Area, and still I couldn't find any left. But then I found out that the displays are actually for sale. So I called up 3 stores around, and finally found one 6 miles away that still has one each. It was first come first serve, so I took my chance, went there, and came back home with two brand new laptops and a HUGE silly grin on my face ^__^ It was my lucky day... the employee had told a bunch of customers that the displays aren't for sale. I felt bad... but.... WAHAHAHAHAHA I'm so happy.... Since I only need one, I think I'm selling the other one off... anybody interested?
Rlynn wandered here @ 8/13/2005 08:52:00 AM
|