::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Tuesday, August 09, 2005
--Under construction...--

Yeah... I've been noticing for some time now that the images of my template wouldn't upload properly--but I haven't exactly done anything about that except sitting on my ass wondering what the hell was wrong with the layout.... Well, here it is, I'm finally doing something. Please bear with this proletariat template until I find enough inspiration to work with dreamweaver....
Rlynn wandered here @ 8/09/2005 03:52:00 PM
|