::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Monday, September 12, 2005
--Wicked Witch of the East--

Haven't got the time to update this past week. Laptop completely broke down--the HD refused to stir, like a lazy dog refusing to walk uphill. Apple is taunting me by churning out new products every other week. Can't believe how they could make such tiny ipod nano with crisp color display... Is it better to live under the safe shadow of illusion, or should we dare ourselves to venture out there and face reality? I got the Merck Manual of Medical Information from Amazon--the original plan was to send it home to Mum so she can have a good reference book. But I just had to peek inside it first, and got a jolt of shock as a punishment. Turned out I have conditions I didn't know I have... some things are probably better left in the depth... ^^ I went to watch Wicked in SF's Orpheum Theatre. Stage decor was awesome (I wondered if the dragon on top of the stage was there all along, or was set up specially for Wicked), the story was chilling, the dialogues witty and smart, the cast was fabulous. I love themes of misunderstood benevolence... like Jean Valjean in Les Miserables. Probably am going sky diving this weekend. Whooooo!
Rlynn wandered here @ 9/12/2005 11:06:00 AM
|