::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Sunday, October 23, 2005
--Short update--

Pardon me for not writing in extreme lengths of time. Had not the motivation. Wait until my laptop is fixed and I will start using Macromedia like crazy and you will see my blog in a new light. Btw, I did something stupid with my laptop. See, it's been broken for some time, and I finally got to call a repair guy. He took my laptop away and promised that he will install a new HD and fix whatever else is wrong. The thing is, I found this guy from Craigslist--he doesn't have a store, I don't have his address, not even his last name... nada.nil.zero. Just a first name and a cell phone number. Don't say anything now, 'coz I've been hitting myself on the head for the past two days. I AM TENSE. But we're going to meet today and I WILL get it back (I'm visualizing myself receiving the beloved laptop from him...this is a psychological technique, y'know).... i will...
Rlynn wandered here @ 10/23/2005 01:28:00 AM
|