::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
--Blog comments--

I need help to improve my blog's easy navigation. Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer users, plz give me feedback as to your user experience. Fonts/menus/scrolls/etc. I'm still experimenting with this skin.... so please bear with me. I might just add a tagboard...
Rlynn wandered here @ 11/29/2005 03:41:00 AM
|