::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Tuesday, February 21, 2006
--cockroach saga, part 1--

It was late. I was already in bed, trying to shut out all noises outside. I heard a scream, and I ignored it. But through the fog of sleep my ears still filtered a few words: "Cockroaaachhhh...!!!" That word is the most potent sleep inducer of all--my mind shuns the idea of roach-hunting so much that it became easy for me to sink into sleep...
Rlynn wandered here @ 2/21/2006 11:34:00 PM
|