::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Friday, February 10, 2006
--Dear Diary...--

Dear Diary, Today I'm missing my friends back in Berkeley. Note to Lori: I read your comment. I'm sorry but sometimes I have to exercise my writing in Indonesian so I don't get rusty. Your blog isn't always intelligible either (yups, my Chinese reading skill has gone waaaay down...)! Basically it's about 'slums' in my city. They're practically invisible, walled off by new developments, with only thin paths as entrances to their world. It's so sad. I've found myself increasingly wondering about where I'm heading. Maybe I should just stop thinking and put an end to Descartes' Je pense donc je suis. I will prove that I can still BE without having to THINK. It'll probably be colorless. Why do I think about it in terms of color? Why not taste? Maybe thinking has a sweet and slightly tangy taste, while NOT thinking has a bland taste, like drinking non-filtered water... Note to Tammie: Dude, are you still seriously considering coming to Singapore to visit your brother? DO come, you know I'll treat you well and take you to eat good food everyday... Don't worry, not everybody here is as 'fobbish' as I am. And I know some cute guys that I can introduce you to. *wink* *wink* Huh, I bet you're not reading this, you're too busy flying to and fro, climbing the career ladder... Ms. Accenture Analyst... you don't have time for ol' Ar... Hmmmmm I'm in a lazy mood right now... want to seriously start learning web design. Didn't think of asking Ivan to teach me while he was here last month.. *bong* (hitting myself in the head) Kinda missed the old days when all I'm doing everyday is read, and learn Japanese, and read, and learn French, and read, and knit, and eat, and read, and blog, and sleep.... and in the morning I read again with a fresh cup of coffee (no Starbucks please) Note to San Jose guys: I miss y'all!!!!! Gotta go sleep now. Adieu, mes amis...
Rlynn wandered here @ 2/10/2006 11:39:00 PM
|