::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Monday, March 27, 2006
--damn importing tool--

Arrrgghh... I imported all my posts to Wordpress yesterday, and now my Blogger template is messed up... Usually, in Blogger, you can "publish index only" when changing or customizing your template, so the change takes effect only from that day onwards. The previous template and settings remain unchanged. But the importing changed all my saved settings so now my post from (i.e.) November 2004 has the blue dolphin template, not the grey flower..... T_T HIKS! I guess this signals that I really have to move to Wordpress...
Rlynn wandered here @ 3/27/2006 05:28:00 PM
|