::ethereal dreamer::

     

           
           
           
           

Hi! Welcome to my world, guys. Posted here are my not-so-daily journal.

Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or questions!!

ABOUT ME:

Name: Arlin, aka.Ogi
Location: California (no more), in Bandung now
Birthday: 17 Nov 1982
Obsessions: having a life of peace, constant learning
Currently Reading: Bible, Le Petit Nicolas, Anna Karenina
Dreams: to have peace...and love

Thursday, March 02, 2006
--me and my big mouth--

When I asked for silence, I was given jumbled senses and noises. When I am given silence, I was struck by a realization: That life can be so vain, that I can be so empty, so weak. I am the kind of person who cannot practice what I preach. The biggest gap exists not between ignorance and knowledge, but between knowing and doing. Sometimes I don't even try to build a bridge for the gap. I should learn from the repeated blows that my experience had sufferred me, and shut my big mouth when it is not needed. When I ask for silence, maybe I should be silent first... And peace will be added to the silence inside me.
Rlynn wandered here @ 3/02/2006 10:24:00 PM
|